Saturday, November 17, 2012

There is something new!

Hey guys, remember that I told you that some of my songs in youtube have a really bad quality and introduction speech? So since I had free time, I re-record some of it and repost it. Well, the quality is quite improve but the best thing about this was its not dark anymore and has a nice comfortable background. Also, there is no more introduction! Since that I'm not that good at it, I just get started the song so after you buffer it, you can just listen to it at peace! No more stupid speeches, but unfortunately... Not all vids was fixed. Only these songs below... --
1. D.O.R.E.
2. Pen and paper
3. I have to accept it
4. Stained Microphone
But don't worry guys cause as soon as I had free time again, some of my other songs will be re-recorded in a better one! Like this one with no more introduction, not dark and clear to watch and listen! Thanks for supporting guys!!! Wait, there's more, if you guys just want to know some little things about me. You can check my trivia of the day! That is one of my new in my blogsite! You can view it at the bottom of the site before "About me" bar. There you can see some secret trivias about me but please keep on being update cause I repost a new trivia, the old one that I post will never be seen again! Also don't forget to listen to my two new latest songs! "No more tears" and "Breakdown", view at pages Songs or Videos! Thanks guys, until next time! :)