Sunday, March 31, 2013

One week on Pasig!

Hey guys, I'm finally back home from the Pasig city and I really have a great time spending 5 and a half days there. Me and my cousins who lived there really had so much fun! Here's some of special things that happened when I was there.

1. Rock JAM - Me and my cousin ask me to go with him at the music studio near their house with his friends to play. The studio was called ROCKMAN Music School by the way, you can see at the photo above. It was so awesome, the equipments we're so great and I had the chance to sing, play guitar and bass.
2. Computer rage - My other cousin show me his new laptop and the games he have. It was so awesome and we also have the chance to play multiplayer lan games as me playing at their computer with my cousin that using his laptop.
3. Drink - Me and my cousin drunk when I went there, not just once. But twice. :D
4. Give it a dunk - We also tried the small basketball ring at their house yard. And because it was just small, I had a chance to dunk in it, lol. We also play there and do a lot of basketball tricks.
5. Casper the Dog - I also met their small very cute puppy named Casper. He was so cuddly and funny!
6. Some other fun - I enjoyed having their wifi. We browse a lot of funny videos and rap battles, enjoying every night we had in that week.

Hanging out with them was so cool and I have no doubt of coming back there... :)