Saturday, November 9, 2013

Renew

Alright, I don't think I had to post this cause this is just personal and related to my real life but I'll post it and share it to you guys anyway...

So yeah, as you can see, most of my songs talk about a girl that I truly loved even though I know that we will never be. Talk about how much I wanted that girl but we're not meant to be.

I call the girl as Gum girl to hid her real name. Last Friday, November 8, 2013 was the day that I've been waiting for!!! The day that I finally let her go...

Its true that I'm done with her, I finally get over with it. I forgot her and no more pain affection I felt with her each time I see her...

Somehow, like my life was renew or restart. Upon killing Gum girl completely in my mind (not in reality, cause that would be murder.) my life gone better.

So what I'm up to is I want to tell you guys (my friends, family and viewers) that every November 8 of the year. I will celebrate the death of this nonsense love and end of my suffering for her. So that's all, so expect some posts of celebrations every year of November 8 for this recreation of me. This is going to be a special date for me upon of renewing my life every year.

What happen to the 4th set?
The 4th set is coming, I'm actually recording some songs for it already and its gonna be different. It contains dark mix and lyrics. But it will be delayed cause my headsets were broken and none of them left working. So I had to buy a new one to continue my new records.

Is it gonna be that last set?
I can't answer that for now... Of course, now that I'm done with the love for her and the pain has finally ended... I don't think I can still find a inspiration for new songs. But whatever happens, last set or not.. I'll still keep this blog updated for my events and records.

That's all for now, thanks guys... 4th set, coming soon! :D