Saturday, January 18, 2014

What's coming this 2014?


2014 will be a blast! Here's a list of what to be expect for this 2014!

1. Fourth set: Some kind of new Necromancy
New style. This one is gonna be different from 2nd and 3rd set. More dark lyrics and guitar riffs but still have meaning on each song.
2. Music recording and solo playing
I will be planning to record and play more songs then post it up here in my blog or other accounts such as Youtube.
3. End of First year College
Third sem is the last of my First year College and as it ends. I'm going sophomore which is a big break for me. :)
4. More events and activites!
Expect more special events to be out such as school programs, family reunions and friends hang outs.
5. New blog design
I am planning for a new style here in blog, be out together with the fourth set.

Let this 2014 be a blessing year to us all! :D