Friday, April 25, 2014

When will this Necromancy go?


The fourth set is done and complete. You can check it out now at Youtube or at the Songs page. The set contains 14 tracks and it's been around for two months, released last February 25. The playlist was out on Youtube as well as the music video of the track "I studied this kind of Necromancy just to revive the old you". The set was now out and fully ready to grind right on Youtube or the Songs page.

I'm also planning to release a short story about this necromancy here in the blog and since I'm very busy, it's on a 50/50 chance to be done so it's either I'm gonna post it or I'll just announce here that it will be cancelled. 5th set will also not be far ahead. Thanks to all my family and friends for the support and to God almighty.

SOME KIND OF NEW NECROMANCY