Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Fifth set - Cavalry of the Broken Rogues



Finally, the 5th set, Cavalry of the Broken Rogues, is now out! It's here and you can listen to it now at either the Songs page or at my Youtube channel, here's the link for its playlist -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnuMMpwHHZk&list=PLPrMlRUJHrDpnbSULoR-5tPn8bPqpA1_i
This has 14 tracks inside, 13 lyrical songs and 1 instrumental. This includes songs like "Ellie", "Searching Escape", "Decent (Lost in Precision)", "You're the page I loved in this book", "Wxyz", and "Tomboy". Check it out now!
Here's the complete tracklist!

Cavalry of the Broken Rogues
1. Ellie
2. Untitled
3. This could be the death of me
4. Let you go
5. Searching Escape
6. Decent (Lost in Precision)
7. You're the page I loved in this book
8. Wyxz
9. Stay Safe
10. Milkaella and Agent Cereal
11. Battle Rages
12. Attack Target
13. Tomboy
14. Cavalry of the Broken Rogues

Thanks to all my family and friends who supported me. To my known people who views my videos, listens to my music, helps me out and supports me, thanks guys! And so to my loving almighty God!

5TH SET IS NOW OUT! MARCH ON ROGUES! LINE THE CAVALRY!

6th set, coming soon!