Friday, July 5, 2013

About the third set: Low Roads and Ways to go

The third set is actually a story line about how my life works when I still lived in Malabon. About the special things that I've been through in my house, different places nearby and even in my school there. About how I made it with my friends and of course, my love one... :)

1. A silent wish for the name behind that door
This is an instrumental song that play as the intro of Apprehension Disgrace, it was actually a bridge to a song to another song just to make it sound good as it starts. :D

2. Apprehension Disgrace
The very first song of the set. This is about the girl the I dream of that never been with me. I hid her name, no need to tell. She was the love of my life and my inspiration on everything. But I never had the chance to tell her what I feel. I knew that we will never be. We're taking a different path so we're not meant to be. I guess she's just a lesson for me to learn. That's why my life continues here in Antipolo as leaving her behind and moving on. That's why I said "I live long enough to see your face" in the chorus. :D

3. Graveyard
Still about the girl in the Apprehension Disgrace, I told you it was a story line. This song tells about how hard to forget her and move on. This song tells about how I still love her and how hard to let go of all the memories we just have. :(

4. Keep on going in
One of my fav! This song is a cheer up one for me! It tells about how I must continues on my dreams and be brave on everything I need to face even though that I'm moving in a new place, leaving my old friend and my old place. There's gonna be a good one in new ones so I must look bright ahead and enjoy the flow of my life.

5. Winter comes after the storm
About missing all that I love in my old place, of course including her. Expect about "missing someone" here in the set cause it's actually this is all about. I left my old place and live in a new one. Leaving my friends and love ones all behind. So sad but I really need to get over with. Still there is time for me to come back and visit them sometimes but I still made this songs for them. :)

6. Skateboard
"There is something that I can't understand from you, THERE'S A LOT OF THINGS YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND ON ME!"

7. Standing beside you and holding my breath
This song was so energetic and I love singing it. About the moment when I was in highschool. It was a program. The girl that I'm talking about in the Apprehension Disgrace and me was watching together. And because it was crowded. We get closer and closer. We talk and really have fun at that time, enjoying the show. I miss her so much... :(

8. My daughter made me change the title of this song
Lol! I don't have a daughter! :D This song is about the old house I live in Malabon. The ones that talk about the "Low Roads and Ways to go". Cause I usually walk everytime I went to somewhere or I went home. I seldom ride a vehicle. I usually walk. :)

9. Nightmare Area
This was a very old song. I wrote this when I was in highschool. But I still add it in the set. I've been one time alone in my house before. I don't have to tell the reasons but it was a long story. And then this storm just came in the city. I was so afraid that I think I'm gonna die alone. But what I did was just pray and wrote this song. The storm pass, I was safe. And a few weeks later. My grandma and grandpa went home and stay with me.

10. The torment is there to take me away from you
Still about that girl. Tells our story before I left. Tells about how we cannot be, the lyrics says it all. We were such a good friends. Yep, just friends. :(

11. We'll drive through the sun and moon
About the house and all the memories we left there... :)

12. No name
About myself. How I fought all of the challenges and task I took when I live there. I still never forget all the memories and moment I just had. This new place of mine was totally awesome but there's nothing good as good as where you start. And that's my old house. This what about this song was.

13. Before I say goodbye
The last song, the whole song was actually a message for that girl I'm talking about. I love her so much and this is for her. I hope she'll never forget me cause I will never forget her. I might have a crush of some girls here but I will never love any girl than how I love her. I might met my one and only one day but she will still remains in my heart. So I wish her luck in everything and wrote this song for her.

Low Roads and Ways to go - Mimarigoth