Saturday, July 6, 2013

Low Roads and Ways to go, the third set was now complete!

Hey guys, the third set is now out! The title is Low Roads and Ways to go and you can listen to the songs in my Youtube or Songs page. The set has 13 tracks and it tells the story of my life on our old place Malabon city and about all the people I've been with when I live there. Include the special songs "Apprehension Disgrace", "My daughter made me change the title of this song", "No name", and "Skateboard". Hope you like it guys, enjoy the set! Expect some post for the set such as lyrics video and live play. :)

Low Roads and Ways to go - Third set

1. A silent wish for the name behind that door
2. Apprehension Disgrace
3. Graveyard
4. Keep on going in
5. Winter comes after the storm
6. Skateboard
7. Standing beside you and holding my breath
8. My daughter made me change the title of this song
9. Nightmare Area
10. The torment is there to take me away from you
11. We'll drive through the sun and moon
12. No name
13. Before I say goodbye