Monday, September 9, 2013

One week in Malabon!

Hey guys, sorry for long time no post. I went back home to Malabon to visit my friends, my mom and my sis there. I'm just done with my first semester for my first year college so I had a two weeks and a half break and I just did spent my one week in Malabon. It was worth it and I had so much fun. I had the chance to see my mom and sis again as well as my old friends. We chat and did a lot of fun stuff! That one week solid blast was a tight! Can't wait to go back again there. :D

By the way, as you can see below. Some of the pics were some parts of an old house. I took photos of some parts of our old house before I head home. I know, it looks terrible but I still love this house cause it's not just a house for me, it's my home! And I really felt glad that I had the chance to step my foot and laid my eyes on it again. :)