Friday, September 13, 2013

Setting goals!





Hey guys, my two weeks sembreak is almost done and in September 17 is the beginning of my second sem. Soon I will be back in school, so I get things up settled and done. Some of my writings, tasks and works that not school related, I get it all done and finished. I close up some things that I'm up to lately and keeping in touch to some works until it gets done, I fixing up everything now to be prepared for my second sem.

Here are some things to expect that coming!
1. Low Roads and Ways to go spam (continuation) -
more lyrics videos to come also had the chance to release a music video, Mimarigoth is still up with it... Hope it went out succesful
2. Extended plays and new covers -
as the third set spam is about to be done, Mimarigoth is also releasing some new songs that has been unreleased from the third set and he's also planning to cover
new songs from famous rock artists.
3. More events and activities -
since he's back in school, expect some more events and activities to come
4. Reveal's of Warcraft map he made
Mimarigoth is also planning to show you guys some preview of the map he's editing in Warcraft game.
5. Fourth set

Keep on catching up guys! Thanks for your support! :D