Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Back 2 Back AMA event - MOA Arena

































Late post. Last Monday, September 30, 2013 was a blast! That night was so special! Our just had an special event where all the other branches of my school will meet up, join together for a concert. It has lots of guest, various pinoy artists and celebrities as well. There's also some group of students in our school and in other branches that performed there and had a dance competition, our branch didn't win but its okay cause it was a really successful night and a good performance for all groups from every branch. I really had fun and the artists and celebrities are so awesome. There's also the famous opm band named "Bamboo" and they play so good. That night was so awesome. We also ate lunch there at Mall of Asia, before the event starts. It gets done it Mall of Asia, one of the most popular mall from my country and it started 6:00pm 'till 12pm. I got home 1:30 and felt so tired. But it was totally awesome, a very nice, great and funny concert. I loved it! I'll never forget it! :D