Friday, October 25, 2013

Work Day!

Another tiring but a very fun day! Today, I just get with more things done. Specially with my third set spam. The scheds and slots for the release of my other lyrics/live videos were set. I'm now fixing when or where will I do and post the following next videos for the third set spam. Also, next next month, not still sure when, I will announce about the 4th set. Its going to be new! New mix of music! Just keep waiting and soon it will be! I get done with lot of things today, I fixed and finished some most of my works and tasks. I ended also some of my music stuff. I kept my drafts and other songs aside and picked the important ones. I also wrote and record some new songs today, you can see it at the photos below. Just keep catching up! Music posts, coming soon! Until next time guys! :D