Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Fourth set - Some kind of new Necromancy


The wait is done. The full fourth set is now out! You can check it out now at the Music page,  at my Twitter account, or at my Youtube channel. It has 14 dazzling tracks, 13 lyrical and 1 instrumental song. Includes "Some kind of new Necromancy" as opening of course, along with "Penitence", "Mist Coil of the dawn Crypt", "Don't cry my dear, I already have our coffin" and "We will all still see the light".

Fourth set - Some kind of new Necromancy

1. Some kind of new Necromancy
2. Reviving Session (Welcome to this study of Necromancy)
3. Penitence
4. Undeadly Cradle
5. Don't cry my dear, I already have our coffin
6. Mist coil of the dawn crypt
7. Necronomicon Phrases
8. Failing Promises of the Necromancers
9. The Assertive curse of a Beautiful Nightmare
10. I studied this kind of Necromancy just to revive the old you
11. Cut me
12. Setting words upon the Sacred lies
13. The Secret of the dead that will never be foretold in Shadows
14. We will all still see the light

Please understand that I'm not in any official recording studio and I don't have the proper equipment. I'm just simply recording it all in my room with my computer and plain webcam mic but I still try my best to keep it up. So sorry for the bad sound quality. Thanks for all the supports, from my friends, family, to God almighty and to those I haven't mention.

FOURTH SET IS NOW OUT!