Sunday, February 16, 2014

The door will be open soon!


The fourth set is done. Arrangements, track list, and recording. It was all set and finished! I'm just only now working for the uploads and posts for it! Very soon to be out! Expect a dark theme with love heart-felting lyrics within 14 tracks, 13 lyrical, 1 instrumental. Here's the track list below:

Fourth set - Some kind of new Necromancy
1. Some kind of new Necromancy
2. Reviving Session (Welcome to this study of Necromancy)
3. Penitence
4. Undeadly Cradle
5. Don't cry my dear, I already have our coffin
6. Mist coil of the dawn crypt
7. Necronomicon Phrases
8. Failing Promises of the Necromancers
9. The Assertive curse of a beautiful nightmare
10. I studied this kind of Necromancy just to revive the old you
11. Cut me
12. Setting words upon the sacred lies
13. The Secrets of the dead that will never be foretold in shadows
14. We will all still see the light

Thanks for all of your support! Reviving soon!