Saturday, November 8, 2014

Cavalry is marching soon!


CAVALRY! LINE UP!

Here it is! The era of the Necromancers is over! Let the Rogues rise!

The 5th set is on its way very soon! It'll be out this December but could also be out this month if no interruptions will be made. The set is almost complete and the list is about to be finished! Soon, I'll be posting the list then the set itself afterwards.

The problem is some songs have worse quality. Like I said, my demos are bad quality right? Cause I'm using a bad mic. But since my old mic is broken and the 5th set is on the line, I rushly bought a new one. Unfortunately, my mic is worse, more bad than the old one so few songs on the set was badly recorded but I did my best so I hope you guys enjoy. Anyway, the main reason of me posting my songs is just to express my feeling and things inside of me. So yeah, sorry for the songs being bad quality and even worse than the old ones but it is coming out anyway!

5th set! - Cavalry of the Broken Rogues
Coming soon!