Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Back to square one!

Yep, back to square one! These passing days, I've been so much busy with these school activities that made me lessen my posts here in my blog. The Low Roads and ways to go spam has now a bit changes, I will still post some lyrics videos and live plays for it but it was now lessen. I was planning to post all the live plays for every song in my set but I've been so busy and got lot of works to be done. So I've decided to lessen it. I will now post some of the songs, the ones that the most liked by my friends and family and those are the songs that I'm a gonna make a live play with. There are already two in my Videos page, check it out now! Also the continuation of our Linggo ng Wika was cancelled due to the heavy rains.

Today was a tough day, pretty much a day break for me. These passing days, I've done and finished lot of works and activities including the school projects and tasks. I'm done and ended up lot of things to do and to fix and I'm glad the now I am finished with all of it. But like I said, it's back to square one! Today was a holiday for us Pilipinos and we have no classes. So I took a break today, hang out with my family and have fun with them. Here with my cousins, grandma, grandpa and aunts. I stay'd with them for a while and had fun today, we chat, I play computer with them and do some other fun facts. Late in evening, I start working up with my blog. Since now that I'm done with my recent tasks, new ones come. A lot is still in pending for my college finals, plus the third set spam. Keep catching up guys. I'd only just posted two lyrics video yet and two live plays. More to come! Thanks for everything! This day break was so great, I would like to this again sometimes specially when I'm half-way done with works! :D