Saturday, August 10, 2013

Family meeting!





Today and yesterday we're awesome! Some of our family relatives visited us here in our place. They get here for a little meet-up. Although, not all of them but atleast some of them went here. We chat and had fun, eat delicious food they brought and after, they went to a hotel. I didn't go with them. That happens yesterday while today, me and my mom and my sister went to SM mall to have fun. We eat lunch, brought my things for my school projects while my sister brought a new toy. It was fun but they left now back to their homes. Can't wait for them to come back again. It was really great! We had so much fun. By the way, sorry if I don't post so much cause I'm busy with my college finals, plus the "Buwan ng Wika" event so we rush things. The Low Roads and Ways to go spam was delayed but I will post lyrics video still soon. The live video is on trouble and it has chance to be canceled but still not sure. Keep catching up guys! :D