Friday, August 16, 2013

Linggo ng Wika - Day 1

Oh yeah!!! The first day of our Linggo ng Wika has just began! At morning, the mass starts and we sang there, me with my friends and the other organization mates. It was fun though and it was my first time to sing in a mass. After our successful mass, we went back to our booth cause every org has a booth where we can design or put anything we want there (as long as it's fine with the school) and then people can try it out. I helped there and then after lunch. I went to my other org (cause I have two orgs) to jam with them. We play lots of songs, but it was an open jam. So I don't play all. :) I really had fun with them. 3:00, the program start so we left the booth and participate. Two bands play there and they we're good. There's also some numbers and performance for professors and students. Two of my classmate sang a duet and they're really good! That day was so awesome but not to mention that it was just the first day. Catch up for the next post! :D Also I didn't take so much photos because I had so much fun that makes me forget to took some. But atleast I have some of these few photos to show, check it out below. :)