Thursday, February 14, 2013

About the second set: The End of the Beginning

Hey hey hey guys! The End of the Beginning, second set was now out with 13 tracks and you can take a look for it at the Songs page. Here some information of the songs of it. Just wanted to tell you guys that I only use a normal digital webcam mic and a simple recording software that's why the songs wasn't so clear and not HD. Pardon for that but I still try my best to make my songs sound good.

1. For you
The chorus of this song just revive the song "Only one" by Yellowcard but still, this one is different. It tells about a love to someone that will never ends and willing to do anything just for the one. About a love that will always be there no matter what.

2. Grind
This song was an old one. I actually wrote this when I was in high school and it come with a title "Console". But now the title was changed and improved a little bit. The song is about fighting for something you don't want to gave up.

3. Moonlight Princess
"You're my Moonlight Princess"! This song was just requested by my friend.

4. Breakdown
The intro actually sounds like "Wishing well" by Blink 182. I was tripping around and then the idea was came up into my mind thinking about the girl I love, so I wrote this one. Its about being tired of something and want to try something else different.

5. Oracle
This song was dedicated to a girl named Mae. Well, it's about a story when I was in 3rd year high school, there's a program and that girl along with her group has a dancing number. I saw her there at the first time and can't help it but I fall inlove. Knowing that her house was just near to me was a good thing but also knowing that she's taken was the worst.

6. Prison
I don't how I wrote this song, just wanted to add a new song and then the lyrics just came into my mind to got this one. lol

7. I have to accept it
This song just came up with the song "Forget about it" by All time low but I still make it different. It tells about a failing love, a dream that we will never come true. I had to tell that this one was my favorite. The lyrics just came up into mind while thinking about someone, again.

8. Sorry for who I am
Another old song, this is story about me and my friend, well It's actually complicated. We had a little hate on each other but then I realize that I was wrong. I dedicated this one to her.

9. I hope that you're happy cause I'm not
I wrote this song for my friend Mark Jhonel. This song actually tells his situation when we're in high school.

10. The Scythe can reverse the curse
Also an old song, I wrote this when I was 2nd year high school. The original title of it was "The Scythe has reverse the curse so it has to take out of its own" but I shorten it. The song is about loving somebody that not loving back.

11. Fly away home
The only instrumental song in the set. Nothing to tell about it, it's just simply beautiful!

12. D.O.R.E.
JS Prom night.

13. I
I was just thinking of a catchy short title song. And then I came up with the idea to title it "I" and screaming on the chorus "I" was the main thing of this song. I really love this song and a perfect one to end the set! :D

Once again, just wanted to tell you guys that my recorder and mic was just a simple one so my songs wasn't that clear enough. Just what it sounds is what my best does. Here's the set, enjoy!