Saturday, February 2, 2013

Eastwood City!





Me with my cousin and his parents and sister (my mom and my sister is not with me this time) just went to Eastwood City for some fun. We explore the beautiful place and sight the different kind of nice views around there. Damn, I feel like I'm in England at that time. After that, my cousin bought his new shoes. Nike, the new KD V and it was really awesome. I also saw the Macbeth foot wear store there, you can see the photos above. After that, my cousin's sister bought a new toy and then we head home. At night, me and my cousin just have a big game at the Ynares court inside our subdivision, a basketball game. Its just the perfect time for my cousin to wear his new shoes. The game went good, me and my team won. Too bad my cousin is on the other team. I didn't took any photos that night cause I didn't bring my phone or camera cause I'm afraid to lose it there. This day great, but I feel tired. Better take a rest and welcome the new day tomorrow! :D