Friday, February 1, 2013

Very soon...

The 2nd set was nearly coming, a little more wait and it will be post here in the blog! Expect 13 tracks of sad and happy trails, there's going to be a lot of drama and love phenomena inside just like the 1st set. The songs inside the 2nd set was kinda soft and full of sorrows but still, some of it we're cheering songs. There will be 12 lyrical songs and only 1 instrumental song! keep waiting guys, it will come very soon!

One more thing, the 1st and 2nd set had been so soft and wimpy so I decided to wrote more hard and rough songs and lyrics! So expect something different in the 3rd set. I let my hands down on the 1st and 2nd set for now but I really regret some songs of it that sound so wimp. I promise that in the 3rd, there would be awesomeness. But now, we must enjoy the 1st and 2nd set. Thanks guys. :)