Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The End of the Beginning - My second set of songs!

The waaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit is done! Here is it now! The second set of my songs and it was called "The End of the Beginning"! This set was just complete and its out now! Available at my Songs page, check it out now! It has 13 tracks, 12 lyrical songs and 1 instrumental song includes "Breakdown", "Sorry for who I am", "I have to accept it" and the most favorite "For you"! Just wanted to say thanks to all my friends and family! I owe you guys a lot and a happy Valentine's day to all also! Take care and enjoy the set! :D


1. For you
2. Grind
3. Moonlight Princess
4. Breakdown
5. Oracle
6. Prison
7. I have to accept it
8. Sorry for who I am
9. I hope that you're happy cause I'm not
10. The Scythe can reverse the curse
11. Fly away home
12. D.O.R.E.
13. I

This is just a set of songs and not an album. I own all the songs and none of this was used by a company recording studio. Just at my house! :D