Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Five AWESOME days in Malabon!

Hey guys, last Thursday I made my home into my old city Malabon. I meet old friends and sees old places. I have so much fun! Each day of it was a perfect day and I complete five days in Malabon before going back in Antipolo.

Day 1, Thursday - As we reached Malabon. I just fix my stuff and left my cousin's house for a trip. I went to my old favorite computer shop but too bad its closed. So I decided to went to other computer shop and play. I also saw my cousin there. After that, I went to Mcdo to eat lunch and went to my friend's house, Moises. He's my first friend to meet for that day. I stay there for a few hours and then we went to my other friend's house with Moises, we went to Jhonel. I greet him, we talk and had so much fun. After that, I head home but that doesn't stop there cause I still have 4 more days!
Day 2, Friday - Too bad that most of my friends was unavaible for that day. So again I play at a computer shop for a few hours then eat lunch at Mcdo and went again to Moises's house. He's the one who's always available. Then we went to Concepcion and had so much trip. We ate and talk about lives, after that, we both head home.
Day 3, Saturday - The day with burst! Of course, always before I met my friends, I play at a computer shop for few hours. After lunch, I met first two of my friends, Rona and Amiel. Then Bryan and Jhonel come but after a few minutes, Rona left cause she's heading for some project. So me and the other's left had some trip. We play computer and eat. After that, me and Bryan head at Princess's house, one of my friend too while the others go home. We stay there for a while, I played her guitar and then we head home.
Day 4, Sunday - I stayed for a while in my cousin's house in the morning but then on afternoon after eating my lunch, I go and went to a computer shop to play. After playing, its 4:30pm, my friends told me we will meet up at church on 5:00pm for a mass.So since its 30 mins early, I went to my old house for a while which is my first time to go to it since I went at Malabon last Thursday. It was lock and no ones there. I was staring at the door and yard and I start to cry. Yes, I cried. I remember those memories and days that I lived inside of it and that was the most great moments I'd ever had. Then suddenly, one of my friend named Keith called me and ask where I am. So I dry my eyes and rushly go to the church. We end the mass and went to Jhonel's house. I'm with Jhonel of course, Keith, Princess, Rona and Bryan. We we're there for a while. Talk, jam and also eat Pancit Canton and that day was so fun. It took me 9:00 before reaching home.














Day 5, Monday - No more friends to meet up cause all of them was busy on that day. I just went to computer shop at the afternoon to play then I went to some old places I used to go when I lived in Malabon. And then lastly, I went to my old house again for a last look before going back home to Antipolo. I also had a little talk to my cousin and her family who lived there next to my old lock house. Then I head home.



Tuesday morning, me and my cousin head home back to Antipolo. I will never forget those five great days and I will still go back again to Malabon! Yes, I will! :D