Thursday, April 11, 2013

Trippings with my friends!


Today was a special day, me and most of my friends just finally get met each other again cause you know, its been a while since we have a vocations in different places and we get back all together here so we decided to get a long and have some trips!
1. At morning, me and my cousin play xbox and have so much fun, after a few hours. We ate lunch and left to met our friends. Before that, we have some little road trip first. Thinking which of our first friends to visit and there we got Andrei.
2. We went first to Andrei then we have some road trip, we visit some of our friends from their houses, have fun a little bit and then head to the court to play basketball. After we play, we went back to Andrei's house to play PS3 but before that. We ate halo-halo cause it was so hot!
3. So yeah, we stay at Andrei's house for a long while. We play PS3, computer, watch movies and do so much fun. After that we left again to met more of our friends, Bryan and others. We met, talk and had fun for a little while then we left. We go to the mini store and eat for a little while before heading home.
4. As me and my cousin reached our home. We play xbox again until night! Then after that, I left with a goodbye and told him tat I'll comeback tomorrow. I head home, take a bath, eat dinner and start playing computer. This day was so awesome!

I'll never forget this day! Since that our friends we're done for their vocation! Our basketball daily routine was back and it will be an awesome for us that'll come for this month! Hope it keep up! :D