Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Just wanted to tell everyone...

Who is Mimarigoth and what does this blog mean?

Hey guys, I'm Solomon "Mimarigoth" Agayatin. Just wanted you all to know that I'm not a professional musician or an artist. I'm just a normal citizen and I'm an Asian. I live in the Philippines and I'm just a normal student. I just created this blog to show my friends and family that far away from me of most of my events and activities that I do in my life. Just wanted to share them what I'm up to all the time and show them my adventures. That's all what it is about and it doesn't mean anything.

The songs? Yes, I wrote songs. But those we're just normal songs written by me. I post them so then my friends can listen to it cause some of my friends want my songs. I just wrote simple unpublished songs for fun and to express my feeling to my friends and family, post it here, in my FB and even in Youtube. I also made some cover of other artists's songs but that was just for fun. Also, I'm not having any tour or playing live cause again, I'm just a normal citizen. I sometimes play my songs in my house or in some "for rent" studios. I only use my computer for recording and I'm not using any recording company.

For those who's thinking why I'm not having any live plays, not going to different places to visit, not having an album or why my songs sounds low quality. It's just because I am not a professional and I am not in any recording company. I'm just a normal kid who post songs to share to my friends and I'm just using a low quality recorder that's why the song was not HD and that was fine with my friends and family anyway. All of this was just for fun, for me, my friends and family.

But hey, maybe someday. I could submit my songs to some recording studio and train to be a professional. So then I could have tours, albums and HD sounded songs. But not for now, I'm too young and have too much work to do. I have to finish my college first. Hope you all now understand. Thank you and keep catching up! :D