Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Fixing stuff!




Last last week, I went home back from Malabon to get a long with DR for our outing to Bulacan. But before all of that, we also visit our old house (Me with my family, not with DR). We pick up some things there and put it in the box, some of them was left in the old room there and some of boxes was taken home here in Antipolo. The things stay in the box for a few weeks but we fix it today. I really missed those things there and now I finally have it. We fix most of the things today and have it now all in our cabinet. We finally fixed all the important thing we need to fix from our old house to our new house here in the subdivision in Antipolo. We we're officially living here now. Also, me and my cousin explore more places inside the subdivision. We learn lot inside and met new friends. We also play basket ball and we had so much fun. All now the things we need are now in here so there's only a small chance now of coming back to Malabon cause this is now our official home. Can't wait to made more adventures here!