Monday, May 20, 2013

Another Malabon trip!




Just got home this morning here in Antipolo, I had three days trip in Malabon and it was awesome. I met my old friends again and we do some stuff and fun. We play basketball, computer games, we went to church, talk a lot about us and eat foods. I went there last Friday and start the fun and keep going even in Saturday and Sunday. We talk about a lot of thing about us when we're in the time that we're apart. We laugh together and enjoy the moments. Just too bad, I forgot to took some photos due to so much fun. But this morning before heading back here, I remember to took some so I just capture a one photo of me, two photos of random stuff on my cousin's place and I got one picture from the Friendzoned cafe. A reservation poster, well the name in the poster that's to contact was my crush that's why I took a photo of it. You can see that four photos above. Those three days was awesome but my college school was about to arrive so it might take a long time for me to visit Malabon again. But I'll still be back, soon.. :)