Sunday, May 12, 2013

It's time to work!







A few days just passed without internet connection. So I didn't had the chance to update my blog. As now I'm back, need to get to work again! Like fixing my other sites such as my FB, Twitter, G+ and also the others. Specially my blog! Now I'm working on response on my friends and community of why am I gone for a week. You all now know the reason. I'm also adding some new posts, pms and other messages. I will also going to release my 4th cover song soon, I am working on it now. I also edited my blog with some of it fonts. Oh, it's good to be back! Wait for more posts!

By the way, today was a tough day. First, I went to my cousin's house and stay there for a while. We had fun and do stuff. As it reached afternoon. I heard the internet was back. So I fix my computer and check out my blog again. I stop on the afternoon to rest my computer and have some shooting practice outside our house, basketball shooting. Then I went back home and continue the work. Finally, the internet was back! Now I can update my blog again! Keep catching up! :D