Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Getting ready for the following schedules!




Everything now was done! What do I mean? I just fix and closed all the things that just passed in my vocation. Today was a very awesome day, I just fixed all my things and stuff that I'm done with for my vocation cause its now over and I also fixed my things for my college. I am now ready to enter this new work and I'm done with this so-called rest days. My events we're still coming in, my songs was still continuing. But I am now more focusing on my college. I wake up very early and me and my cousin play basketball. Also, there's a lot of family relatives that visited us today. Talk to me and help me up with my things. At noon, me and my cousin had trip with friends. We eat, do some fun and talk a lot. At night, I start now keeping things from my vocation out and I'm taking out the things for my college. I also arrange some of my new songs for the upcoming third set, its half-way done. Soon to be released! I am so ready, everything was prepared! My vocation was now done. College life, here I come.