Friday, May 31, 2013

The first extended single set!

So yeah, I am about to release the third set but before its out. I just released my first extended single set cover. I don't want to waste the cover I made for "This is what I'm made of" cover for just one song and atleast I have one more song but not to be added to the third set. I add it here and create this extended single set. This extended single set was from the second set and has 2 songs. It's the single of the song "This is what I'm made of" as said from the name of the single and its with a new song "I'll do anything I can for you".

Track list.
This is what I'm made of - Extended single cover
1. This is what I'm made of
2. I'll do anything I can for you

Check this two songs out from my Youtube or Songs page. Its now out as my first extended single set that has two tracks, an extended one for my second set. Extra songs before the release of the third set. Priority single of the cover was "This is what I'm made of".