Thursday, June 6, 2013

Almost two weeks!




Been so much busy in college, I don't have time to post what happen in first day, second day, etc. This one was a very late post. The pictures above taken last tuesday and mostly things in this post happened too in that day. But before I talk about it, the first week of my college was awesome. The teachers was friendly, my classmates was funny and cool. Some of them plays basketball too and some of them listen to the kind of song that I listen too. Even though it's just the first week, I already learned a lot! Now let's back on what happened last tuesday. The beginning of my college, first day and the others was fine. It's not that hard, but like they always say. The beginning was easy. Last tuesday, I begin to get closer to my new friends there. After class, we ate at Mcdo and then we have a trip and talk about ourselves for a while. We had a few fun after eating and then head home. As I got home, I fix most of my things that I'm starting to use for my following more days in my college life, I need to prepare. And of course, although I'm busy. I'm still not forgetting the third set. I'm working on it and arranging the songs. This weekend, I will begin to release some songs in my Youtube but not here yet in blog and not all. Just some. :D Wish me luck on my college life!