Saturday, June 22, 2013

On going...

Just edit and arrange more on third set! I fixed some songs and manage it so then it will sound cool as whole when you check it out! It's about to be release, a few days more and I will post it out. But there's already some songs on Youtube and also, here's the list. The title of the third set was "Low roads and ways to go."

Low roads and ways to go - Third set

1. A silent wish for the name behind that door
2. Apprehension Disgrace
3. Graveyard
4. Keep on going in
5. Winter comes after the storm
6. Skateboard
7. Standing beside you and holding my breath
8. My daughter made me change the title of this song
9. Nightmare Area
10. The Torment is there to take me away from you
11. We'll drive through the sun and moon
12. ? - No track yet
13. ? - No track yet

Yep, the track 12 and 13 has no song yet but it will be release soon. I will post the trailer later so check it out then... :D