Saturday, June 29, 2013

Launch of the Third set - Low roads and ways to go

It was so near to be released! A few more wait and it was out so soon! I just fixed today more about the set. I manage and edited more songs and how it was set as whole. I improved it so then it will be solid when it's out! A little more and it will be post out! Check out some songs that already on my Youtube and also check out the trailer here in my Homepage, just look for it.

Third set - Low roads and ways to go

1. A silent wish for the name behind that door
2. Apprehension Disgrace
3. Graveyard
4. Keep on going in
5. Winter comes after the storm
6. Skateboard
7. Standing beside you and holding my breath
8. My daughter made me change the title of this song
9. Nightmare Area
10. The torment is there to take me away from you
11. We'll drive through the sun and moon
12. ? - No track yet
13. ? - No track yet

It was not out and complete yet but soon to be. There's already tracks for 12 and 13 but I'm gonna reveal it in the date of the release of the set. Together with the "About the Songs". :)