Saturday, June 8, 2013

We are permanent now!




Yeah! Today was an another awesome day! Me and my new friends here in Antipolo was now official! We we're now a team and a group, for real! So if I have a DR in Malabon. I also have here and we called ourselves the KINGSVILLE COURT  CHICAGO BULL, lol! We we're inspired by the team Chicago bulls of 90's special with Jordan and Pippen, etc. We we're now an official tripping friends group and we will have fun together as long as we want to. At morning, we just had a training in basketball. So tough game, after that. We head home and took a rest. A few hours they went to my house and we went to our other friend's house. We play games there and had fun. A few hours later we head back to my house again. We record a song cause my other friend named Mark wants to. Then we chat, had fun and as it reach evening, they head home. I fix some of my songs for the third set and had fun in the computer before sleeping. What a day, so much fun! :D Hooray for the KINGSVILLE COURT CHICAGO BULLS! Anyway, here's our blogsite -- http://kingsvillecourtchicagobulls.blogspot.com/