Monday, January 7, 2013

About the first set: Mimarigoth


Hey guys, the first set was out and you can listen it now at the page "Songs"! Why don't you check it out now? It has 11 tracks, 9 lyrical and 2 instrumental songs. Here's some songs information...

1. Apathy
Apathy is one of my instrumental song, I choose it to be the intro of the set. The way it flows to the sadness and then will be followed by another smooth sad song will complete the beginning of the set.

2. Shooting Stars
The song is actually about a girl from my old hometown, since I moved from a city. I can't stop thinking of her now she's so far away. A perfect track to be a continuation of the intro, Apathy.

3. Going down
Clearly, this song's story is a continuation of the Shooting stars, still about the girl. Can't accept the distance we have so can't also stop writing songs about it. The intro of this song was like "Hey there, delilah" of "Plain White t's" but I did it strumming instead of plucking.

4. No more tears
People said its the english version of the "Huling sayaw" of "Kamikazee" lol, the chord of this was higher than that song cause I use the key G#. Its about a reunion of a couple and never letting anyone set them apart again.

5. Cover me in ice
This is an old song and I decide to include this to the set although it has a fancy intro and this set is lack of cheering song, mostly sad songs. So the at least the Cover me in ice is here to add some smile.

6. Pen and paper
This song is clearly about me, Pen and paper. The things I used to wrote songs, its about how I don't have that someone I love but having all the friends and family I need in my side. I made its tempo strong to made the finale of Cover me in ice a blast.

7. Searching for some stars
This song was requested by my friend, Karen Mae. Its actually a story of me during the days before Dec. 21. Noticing that each time I look at the sky every night, I can't see any stars. Guess what? They're back now!

8. I thought of that too
Another old song, I wrote this one when I was on high school. This song is about a guy realizing that he still love the girl and he knows that he need it so much as he love it.

9. In my heart
The original title of the song was "Mikylla" and I actually dedicate this to her. A few weeks past, I decide to change the title and add it to the set.

10. Gust of wind
My first instrumental song, I add it to the set and position it at second to the last. Making the last song more solid cause it has an instrumental beginning.

11. Sam
The last song, this is a cheering song on lyrics but a sad one on its tempo and pitch. So as people think this is a sad one but they'll realize that it is really a cheering song when they listen hard to the lyrics. I got the title from a college girl that popular on facebook named Sam Santiago. I am fan of her, lol.

Here's the set, hope you like it guys! Until next set... Enjoy! -Solomon Agayatin