Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Just watched "Si Agimat, si Enteng Kabisote at si ako"!








Me with my family just have a trip to SM Masinag cause my mom and my sister really want to watch the new pinoy movie "Si Agimat, si Enteng Kabisote at si ako", the movie was funny. Good for kids like my sister. After watching the movie, we eat and buy some stuff. My mom buy some stuff for my sister and I buy a new headphone! It was awesome, made by Infiniti! Not bad... Btw guys, good news! I finally fix my prob with my webcam and I also start on recording! And there's more, I discover a really good recorder! Now you don't have to watch me performing it in a bad quality, I made a photo of me and that's all shown while the song was playing in a better quality! The problem is I didn't replaced the videos yet in the better quality but I'll notify you guys as soon as I've post one! Thanks to my webcam mic and that new recorder I got! Keep catching up guys! :D