Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New for new year!

There's a few changes, or should say, there's something new in my blog! I edit some of it that will be its look for the beginning of the year! First of all, the "Mimarigoth's Shout out" was removed and my photo on the side bar was changed, there's a thing there above my photo that says "Welcome to mimarigoth's blog site!". Also the "Trivia of the day!" was move to side bar above the search bar and the "Status Update" bar from the "News" page was added to the "Home" page... It replace the "Trivia of the day!" old place and it has a little changes, "Status Update" now shows my 4 recent important activities and blog changes. I also edited the "News" page, click it on the page bar to see the changes. I hope that this year will be a good one for all of us! Until the next post! :D