Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Some changes...

There are some few changes in my blog today! I updated my News page, I removed the What's new? part and I instead put it at the Home page. Just got in my mind that if people wants to see my important latest then they must saw it at the Home page directly instead at the News page. I locate it at the bottom of the Status updates bar. In replacement, I just put a list of my latest songs at the News page. There you can see at least 4 of my new latest songs uploads at my Youtube. Those songs cannot be click to listen, its just a list. Speaking of click, now when you click a link that opens a new tab in my blog. The text doesn't turns to black anymore. It stays as its original color so the list won't be confusing anymore for having some black letters and some not. The part Special message on the News page was also re-position at the bottom of the Latest Events part and it was changed too, there are no more links besides the title of the event. Now all you have to do is to click the title of it to view the event. That's all for now guys, wait for the 2nd set of my songs. It will be post soon! :D