Monday, January 7, 2013

Mimarigoth - My very first set of songs!

Here is it guys! My very first set of songs, Mimarigoth! It has 11 tracks, 9 Lyrical songs and 2 Instrumental songs. You can listen the songs at the page "Songs" by just clicking the link beside the title on the list. All songs was there except for the track 10 "Gust of wind" and track 11 "Sam" which I'm still working with. All songs was written, arrange, edited and recorded by me, Solomon Agayatin. Here's the list of the first set! Hope you like and hope you enjoy it, thanks for the support guys! :D

1. Apathy
2. Shooting stars
3. Going down
4. No more tears
5. Cover me in ice
6. Pen and paper
7. Searching for some stars
8. I thought of that too
9. In my heart
10. Gust of wind
11. Sam

Special thanks to Audicity, Windows media player, Windows movie maker and YouTube...