Monday, December 23, 2013

Before the night before Christmas! :D

December 23, 2013. Since my second sem of my first year college is finally done and all my school works about it is all over. Time to get settled with the Holidays break. I fixed all my stuff and finished all my left works. I get done to all my tasks and finished all the left things I need to get over with. Now that everything is fixed and done, I'm ready to take a good break! Today, my family bought lots of stuff including food and gifts for tomorrow as we welcome the birth of Christ, the night before Christmas. We fixed everything today and we're ready for tomorrow! I'm so excited for this, after the night of Christmas and the exact Christmas day. There is going to be lots of happening and happy activities to come, so keep catching up and happy Holidays to all! :D Fourth set coming soon and as the year end, the closing of third set spam will be released!