Tuesday, December 3, 2013

New is new!

Hey guys, its been a few weeks since I'm gone... A few times since I haven't updated my blog! Well, I'm back now for a few announcements!!!

New lyrics video (Return of the 3rd set spam / 7th lyrics video)
First of all, I wanted to say sorry and forgive me guys for the delay and slowed posts of the third set spam again! Once again, it was been delayed and stopped from posting even its not complete yet and I really apologize for that. There are two more lyrics videos to be post to complete the spam. The seventh one will be soon to be out in a few minutes so get in there!!!

New changes
Not for now but coming for sure! Its not out yet but its on process now! There will be a new few changes in this blog includes layouts, designs and templates. I will be editing some of the pages and there will be some new stuff and some will be removed here in blog.

New 4th set announcement
So much soon, in a few more days, the cover will be released but not the track list yet! The only thing I can say about it is there will be more dark theme in the set! Aaaaand to excite you more, there will be 14 tracks inside!

New posts
There will be more upcoming posts because I was up to something and I'm planning to add more fun here in blog. Just after to release the 4th set, I'm about to make a new fun here in my blog that I was planning to, it will be posted here in the home page and be ready for whatever it is! Also, new events upcoming including Christmas event and New year!

Thanks for the support guys, my friends, my viewers, and my family. Although there just few and not that much but there's still some so thank you so much guys! Until next post... Seventh lyrics video for the third set spam, coming up!