Saturday, December 28, 2013

DR Christmas Party and Reunion!

Just got home here in Antipolo from Malabon. I visited back from Malabon last Friday to have a Christmas party and a reunion with my group friends called DR. I already introduce these friends of mine on my older posts. I stay from that day until today, Saturday as I went back to Antipolo as it reach afternoon. Today might be the last day of me in Malabon for this year and looking forward to be back to visit again next year. The Christmas party was so fun! We really had lots of trips. First of all, of course, we gather each others and all the things needed. We settled everything including the place and stuff and as getting it all fixed, we started the preparation. Some buy foods, some cooks, some fixed the tent (yes, we have tent in the party cause it was a sleepover as well) and the other stuff on the place. After that, we went to computer shop for a while to play games, then we went back to eat dinner, it was a really fine dinner and we really got ourselves satisfied. After that, we left again to went to a studio and play music, we really had so much fun! After that, we went back again to our place and watch funny clips, videos and movies, we enjoy laughing, chatting all together and really had fun with our trips. Straight up in evening, night until barely morning, only one of my friend had a sleep but then the rest including me, we don't sleep but just had fun. As the sun rises and the morning gets in, we fixed up and keep the things. We settled everything and have breakfast. After that, we left and my other friend who owns the place were left to stay so we say good bye and thanks to him, and looking forward to see each other again. As we left, we play more games at the computer shop before departure, after a good game. We left and say good bye to each others and thanks as well just like we did to our other friend who was left early, as well all went apart, we wave a good bye and look forward to see each other again next time! It was so fun, probably my best Christmas party so far. Can't wait for next year's DR reunion... I really love my friends! :D