Saturday, December 7, 2013

Completing Works!

Hey guys, our finals for college were soon to be done! A few of my relatives visited us to greet us and ask about how we doing specially on my school because I'm about to be done with my second tri-sem... So we do fine in chat and we had fun. We do some trips and really glad to get in together again. We also talk about how we are after the previous reunion and also planning for the following next events. After a few talking, they left and went back home. At the afternoon, as they left, I begin my works. Finished some lots of school things, updates some of my accounts and other computer tasks. Just fixed and arranged some of my songs in fourth set and I'm also planning out for my third set spam of how to close it. Done with some music works and writings as well and updating some of my news and now, my blog! A little more few days then the fourth set will be announce as well as the cover! Keep catching up guys, until next post!