Tuesday, December 31, 2013

THIRD SET SPAM CLOSING!


The third set spam is now done that has successfully made 8 lyrics videos, 3 live videos and 2 set replays. The 8 lyrics videos were the songs that picked from the set and made a video of it where it shows the lyrics and posted here in blog and my Youtube channel, the 3 live videos on the other hand was a video where I play solo my picked songs on the third set and posted in the Videos page. The 2 set replays is where I re-announced and rearranged the third set where I choose the best songs to get the lyrics video and which to be played in live and where I also repost the whole set and post of the third set spam. Here's the list of the lyrics videos.

1. Apprehension Disgrace
2. No name
3. My daughter made me change the title of this song
4. Skateboard
5. Nightmare Area
6. Keep on going in
7. The Torment is there to take me away from you
8. We'll drive through the sun and moon

Live videos here -- http://mimarigoth.blogspot.com/p/videos.html

Thanks for supporting the spam and it lasts for five months, wow! More to come in 2014! Happy new year!

THE THIRD SET SPAM IS NOW CLOSED!